Why can't I go correct a spelling mistake in the Q &A section?

I made an error on one letter. Now it's there, not corrected. Is this a cut back for funding on cafe'mom?>

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:37 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in About CafeMom

• IDK. But if I find a mistake in one of my answers, I copy it, delete it, and then repost it correctly.
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 2:39 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• can you not use spellcheck? if you post it, then you have to delete it (-5credits, of course..stupid, i know!), and re-post.

dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:40 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• It's bad database design. That's probably also the reason for not being able to change your screen name.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 2:45 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I guess we have to delete our answer and start over again. I have done that many times. If I make a TYPO .....I want to correct it! Goofy ,isn't it?
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 2:53 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I will keep the answer b/c I do not want to lose 5 points for deleting it. But I will post the correction with a * beside the word.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 3:26 PM on Oct. 8, 2010