See what I mean?

This is why I cherish my alone time. Had a nice peaceful day, son comes home from school in crappy mood, has an attitude, grumpy, acting 3 yrs younger than himself (he's 11) . A wonderful start to our afternoon and evening. Lovely.

Ever feel like you good day gets ruined by those who come home in a crappy mood? Thanks alot. And why take it out on me?

Zoeyis

Asked by Zoeyis at 2:43 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in General Parenting

• lol I know that feeling...DS and I would be doing great all day DS was wonderful all day....then DH comes home from a bad day at work and all the sudden DS is in a bad mood and its crying for the rest of the day....ugh....
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 2:46 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• that's funny..its usually ME who gets grumpy when THEY come home!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:47 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I usually try to be all goofy and make them laugh...doesn't always work though, lol. I know what you mean. HETHANS!!
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 2:49 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I know how you feel. It happened to me a lot....but now all my kids are grown ups with their own families and experiencing the same thing! Hehehe!!
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 3:10 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• LMAO
    Zoeyis

Comment by Zoeyis (original poster) at 2:48 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• @worried... lol ya I try that too but when he's like this it just makes him madder ... I'm tempted to tell him if he's gonna act liek this he can just go do it by himself in his room. I sure don't need the tension.
    Zoeyis

Comment by Zoeyis (original poster) at 2:54 PM on Oct. 8, 2010