In what ways, do you think your child is like you?

ajc88

Asked by ajc88 at 2:48 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in General Parenting

• My son talks constantly, pretty much like I do. He loves his fruits and veggies. Even though he is getting older and loves to have candy, most days he will ask for an apple over candy. How I can I say no to that? He is also very concerned about other people but also gets his feelings hurt easily.He gets cranky when he is hungry or tired, just like me. Heaven forbid he is tired and hungry at the same time, man can he through a fit then. But I'm the same way- big baby when I'm hungry or tired. My moms favorite story to tell is when we would stay at the neigbors house fora few hours after school a few times a week. SHe always sent over snacks for us to eat. One day, the neighbor says wehave to go grocery shopping right away. She told mom that we were holy terrors, fighting and whining and bickering. My mom said "well i told you if they dont get a snack after school they are cranky the rest of the day"

Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 3:00 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• All three are kind and considerate and compassionate , respectful and loving.

Answer by older at 2:51 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• My son is a lot like me when I was his age. Incredibly stubborn, very quick to learn things, very independent, and talking up a storm 24/7. Sometimes it scares me a little, because I KNOW I was a holy terror basically throughout my teenage years. Not looking forward to that, heh.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 2:50 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• he's weird like me, lol.
    erinwhitt

Answer by erinwhitt at 2:51 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• She is Funny! And smart but that is more her Daddy than me :)
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 2:54 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I think I really birthed a mini version of daddy.. he's almost 3 and I am still waiting for a sign of ME..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:00 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• impatience and ADD
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 3:05 PM on Oct. 8, 2010