Why did you honestly choose to be with your S/O?

ajc88

Asked by ajc88 at 2:50 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Love and love only..

It's been love that has kept us together through good, bad and the downright ugly for 25 years.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:51 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• well, i love my hubs, but i got pregnant after only being together for about 6 months...

we decided to try because we knew we could always depend on the other even if we weren't 'together.' i know that he'll always be there for his son even if we can't make things work and he knows that i'll always be there. we're able to work together no matter what.

so far, so good, except for the problems young newlyweds face. lol.
    erinwhitt

Answer by erinwhitt at 2:53 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• B/C he is absolutely the most amazing man by far! He has been there for me thru thick and thin before we got together and wanted to be together that he waited til i knew what it was i wanted, he is 10 yrs older than me so i was still young and confused at the time but now we are happy and living life
    patsymay84

Answer by patsymay84 at 3:39 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Dang he looks like Ricky Martin... gimme a break ;-) lol

ok he's also a great guy, loyal to a TEE, a great dad, loving, helpful, a modern man who is all about equality. He isn't perfect but damn close enough for me. Plus he has great taste in women ;-) lol
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 2:52 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Ummm, because I love him. Because in addition to that, we are on the same page when it comes to political views, religion, and raising children. Because we never ever EVER fight. We may disagree, but we don't fight. Because his mellowness calms down my super opinionated, loud self. Because together, we're better than we are separately.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 2:52 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• well...he's now my ex....and i thought he was someone he wasn't.....
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 2:53 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Because we GET each other. We bring out the best in each other and cherish it. We also bring out the worst in each other and forgive it.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 2:56 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• He is the best man I have ever met. He loves me just the way I am. He thinks I am beautiful just being me. We just fit, from the moment we met.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 3:02 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• My darling! He is sooo funny and I have always just had so much fun with him....
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 3:26 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• one of those first sight flutters...kinda just make me say...i want him. and now...i have him. lil did i know he felt the same way. lol. we have tons in common...and...excuse...but the sex is amazing!
    kaitybuggsmomma

Answer by kaitybuggsmomma at 6:15 PM on Oct. 8, 2010