What makes YOU believe that gays are born this way?

I for one deal with them on a daily basis and so far I have never found one that chose, and I mean thousands of them. The stories go from very early in their lives to very late. I also have my family, one with three kids, brought up in the very same environment , and yet only one is gay, we knew from as early as 11 or 12, she was different from very early in her life, only back then you do connect the dots. How about you?
Please I want answers from those who believe this, no scripture or negativity.....

Asked by older at 2:58 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • Because honestly, who would CHOOSE to be ridiculed, discrimated against, beat up, etc? My best friend in high school was gay, and he didn't "come out" to me till our senior year, but I'd always known. It has nothing to do with environment, because if that was the case, why would John McCain have a lesbian daughter?
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 3:03 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Well, this is enough for me. Take a straight man...show him some boobies and SCHWING, show him another man's naked rear and I think the turtle will crawl back in it's shell. Your body's physiological response doesn't lie.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:09 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I have seen little kids that I could just tell early on. And there have been studies of identical twins where one was and one wasn't and they studied how certain hormones washing over the babies at certain times while in the womb are the cause of how that happens. Like a higher dose of female hormones wash over boys during development and certain testosterone washes over girl at a certain point.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:02 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• There was one study about some shot for pregnant women that was to try and vaccinate the unborn baby against being born gay. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:07 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I have a good friend who is gay. He knew when he was 6. I have seen little boys that you just can tell. They are definitely born that way.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:05 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:12 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• You know ladies as of now there is no research at all being done........

Comment by older (original poster) at 3:05 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I believe I can point to the very verse in the Bible the gene entered the world. It's in Genesis, and talks about how the sons of God saw the daughters of men, that they were fair. Angels are asexual creatures.

Beyond the weird angel stuff, I've known people growing up, and I mean, we all knew. as little kids, that they were different. And when they grow up and "came out" we all were like, oh yeah.

My husband has a gay aunt, the eldest of five children. If being gay were a product of nurture, how is she the only lesbian? Her partner is BEST friends with my oldest daughter, and you know what they talk about? Boys. It's not like she says, oh, aren't there any cute girls around. No, it's Justin Bieber and my daughters eighth grade crush.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 3:07 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Braiden, you are kidding me right?? do you have a link?

Comment by older (original poster) at 3:09 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Bridget, I like your way of proving this!!!!!lol!

Comment by older (original poster) at 3:11 PM on Oct. 8, 2010