question

I am 2 cm and last night i lost more of my mucus plug..i am 39 weeks and 5 days..i got alot more coming out of my breast and it is kinda cloudy now..

does that mean im close to having her..i mean my due date is monday but if i dont have her by then they are going to induce me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:56 PM on Oct. 25, 2008 in Pregnancy

• well, it's begun :) but it could be tomorrow...could be 2 weeks

walk! this will get gravity working to apply baby's head to cervix to help with thinning and dilation.
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 10:58 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• yes mama, those are signs that you're gettin way closer..and you go into labor about 3 days to a week after you loose your plug..mine was 2 days. its a good thing you actually realized you lost your mucus plug..alot of mommies don't know what that stuff is or even realize it came out..and the culostrum is normal..i dont think that more and more is a sign..you can have that much comin out at 5 or 6 months...but they wont admit you untill your 4cm..unless of course you've reached your induce date.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 10:59 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• i have walked and walk and walked still haven't got nowhere..been at 2cm for about 2 weeks..
    Anonymous

• oh yeah!! Congrats mama!!! and breathe during those painful contractions!!! be open to getting an epidural!! they dont hurt like you think they would!! you actually dont feel them at all! just pressure! good luck!
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 11:01 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• and i lost some of my mucus plug like 2 weeks ago..im just losing the rest i guess
    Anonymous

• Have Sex...seriously..it helps thin the cervix..well his sperm helps thin the cervix
    tnteaton

• walk woman walk.... walk around your house for a while it might get ya going
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 11:05 PM on Oct. 25, 2008