Need Game Ideas For Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Party

My son is turning 2 and I am having a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse themed party for him. The kids that will be attending range in age from 2 to 10. I need some ideas for games and activities for the kids to do. Thanks for any help.

lovemygirls2007

Asked by lovemygirls2007 at 3:09 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Entertainment

• pin the "earring" on Minnie Mouse?
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 3:12 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• What about pin the tail or ears on mickey...musical chairs (this might be hard with the little ones) Hot potato...if i think of anything else ill come back =)
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 3:14 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• What about a treasure hunt, mickey mouse bingo, Since halloween is close what about a decorate your own mini pumpkin and then give out little treats for best design, use of materials,etc. Or even set up a decorate your own cookie bar and the kids could take them home. Hope that is a few more ideas.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 3:42 PM on Oct. 8, 2010