Ruby and Max cartoon... where the heck are the parents? It seems like Ruby is raising her brother. lol

lilma0608

Asked by lilma0608 at 3:21 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Entertainment

• i hate that show but not because his parents are around. i think its nice that there's a show out there that shows a different family dynamic-sometimes older siblings DO take care of the kids while the parents are at work or whatever...but max is a brat and doesn't listen.
    erinwhitt

Answer by erinwhitt at 3:25 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• she is annoying too! Just let him play with his toys!
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 3:23 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I have wondered the same thing!!!
    ejkmommy

Answer by ejkmommy at 3:23 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I hate that show.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 3:27 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Why do Dora's parents allow her to run all over creation with just a talking monkey?
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:32 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I think they are both spoiled little brats to be honest. I can't stand that show. We watched a couple episodes, then decided to ban it from the house. I just can't stand it. It takes a lot for me to ban a cartoon, but that one got it.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 3:31 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Another question about kids cartoons I do not understand is why caulio has no hair?
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 3:31 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Rosemary Wells, the author of the books explains that her stories are based on the lives of the kids being portrayed. The parents just get in the way. Grandma makes entrances, but only for fun things. They do interact with adults, but with manners. :-) When the books were turned into television shows, they kept the parental figures out because there were none in the stories.

This only seems to offend adults, kids never seem to notice. Besides, when you look at most little kid shows- the parents have almost no part. This one really isn't any different.
    HistoryMamaX3

Answer by HistoryMamaX3 at 3:35 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• What she said. And they're imaginary rabbits, people!
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 3:37 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I dont know but when she whines Maxxxx I want to change the TV my daughter who is 4 loves Max and ruby UGH!
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 3:41 PM on Oct. 8, 2010