my so is an asshole

Idk what to do. My so is always pissed off about something. SInce he's pissed he's always mad at me about something. If it's not the house it's b/c i ate something that HE bought. Idon't know what the hell to do. PLEASE HELP ME. How do I get him to stop!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 PM on Oct. 25, 2008 in Relationships

• tell him shape up or ship out
    Anonymous

• I don't know of much you can do... sit him down and talk, give him your opinions and a few options if this continues. Figure out why he's so mad all the time... try to help him find ways to relieve some of the stress
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 11:08 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Calmly, lovingly, sweetly, tell him to get into an anger management class or entertain the idea of being single.
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 11:09 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• have a talk with him about it when hes not pissed off! my husband does that shit too and it doesnt fly with me i just give it right back to him so dont take his shit or he will know that he can run all over you!
    4lyfe56

Answer by 4lyfe56 at 11:10 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Sometimes when we are stressed out about anything we have a tendency to vent to the ones we love the most. I am not saying that it is OK to treat anyone in such a manner, just sometimes that is the reason. If that is the case it has nothing to do with anything you have done.

And sometimes men treat their significant other badly because they want to end the relationship. These types of men won't do the breaking up. They will act so reprehensible that the woman will call it off. That way he is not the one ending it. Could be a number of things. You won't know till you talk to him calmly.

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 11:28 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Must be in the air today. Mine was a dick today and I left to my siters house for a few hours. He claims he stepped in dog crap this morning with his bare feet then started telling me that all my housework wasn't done. HELLO. I have been sick for the past 3 days and could hardly get out of bed. This is the first time I remember being sick in our entire 7 year marriage. Ughhhh. I told him I wasn't his maid and he could pick up his own shit and take care of all 3 kids and see how I felt on a GOOD day. When I got back he was apologetic, not that it made any difference because he was SO disrespectful this morning. Now he is cooking the kids dinner and asking me if I mind him using the vaccuum right now since I'm on the computer. LOL. Teach his ass, huh !
    TexasStyle

Answer by TexasStyle at 11:42 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• All you can do is tell him how his behavior affects you, and ask him to change it. But ultimately, you can't control or be responsible for another person's behavior--only your own. So if he chooses not to change, you have to decide if this is how you want to continue being treated. There are lots of worse things than being alone.
    Mamastheword

Answer by Mamastheword at 11:42 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• What's a so? I'd recommend therapy. You can't change someone else, only yourself. As for yourself, if you stay with this person who clearly has some type of interpersonal relationship problem, I'd try learning more about coping....or more "me" time.
    amandallamas

Answer by amandallamas at 11:45 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

I LOVE that answer! and totally agree!
    smzuzu

Answer by smzuzu at 1:18 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I say go to therapy with him or sit him down and have a heart to heart talk with him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:32 AM on Oct. 26, 2008