What can I do to spice things up?

In the bedroom with my SO

patsymay84

Asked by patsymay84 at 3:35 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• what do you want to do?we did a burglar thing
    dh and i did this thing were i was at home alone dd was at my mothers for the day...i didn't know when he was coming home from work, and he "broke into the house" and came and tied me up and ad AMAZING sex tat night hehe....

but we also did a date night thing...it was a really nice restaurant i wore something really really sexy and we kind of got frisky in the car ride home...just be creative..
    men love a women that's aggressively sexual lol
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 3:43 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• wow i sound like a freak lol

oooh but i forgot to add...ask you SO believe it or not, men think about this stuff more then women, im sure he has many thoughts on how to "spice it up".
    example...my dh is a public person-i wont do it- he wants to have sex in the back of a movie theature or just in public...but me not so much....
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 3:52 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• You could ask him on a date, maybe to a restaurant in a hotel, and get a room. You could have him meet you there as if you are strangers and have just a coat on and ask him to come upstairs with you.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 4:34 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Sexy lingerie can always help or role playing. What's your SO fantasy? Maybe dress up like a naught nurse, cheer leader, french maid, etc... Edible things can be fun and sexy too, like whipped cream out of the can on certain body parts, chocolate sauce or edible lotions. A different place inside or outside of your house could spice things up as well. ;)
    akmccarty

Answer by akmccarty at 5:07 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• You have to find out what your SO finds to be spicy before you go ahead with things like expensive hotel rooms, edible whatnots and crazy outfits. Imagine getting all dolled up like a naughty whatever and covering yourself with chocolate syrup and having your SO come in and laugh and/or barf at the idea of licking that crap off you. Not good for the old self-esteem, right? Better ask some questions so you don't waste time and/or money.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:35 AM on Oct. 9, 2010