Are my daughters teeth are growing out of order.

She got her bottom 2 within a couple days of each other. But now she is getting one on the top left, but it is not one of the front teeth. It is the one beside the front left tooth. Is that normal?

DixiesMom08

Asked by DixiesMom08 at 11:09 PM on Oct. 25, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• yeah kids teeth grow differently sometimes talk to your babys dr and see if its normal but i think it is but im not a dr!lol
    4lyfe56

Answer by 4lyfe56 at 11:23 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• my 5 week old just start teething (crazy I know) and those are the first teeth coming in. Its weird.
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 11:28 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• yep i would say that is normal. my daughters came in that way and so did mine when i was a baby.
    tiffers32788

Answer by tiffers32788 at 11:35 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• The teething charts that you see are just a guideline. All kids get their teeth in different orders. They will almost always get all 4 top and bottom, then a break, then the molars, another break, and cuspids last. Even then, there are variations. I wouldn't worry, but take her to a children's dentist sometime after her first birthday for a quick checkup and to start healthy habits.
    christyg

Answer by christyg at 1:31 AM on Oct. 26, 2008