Why am I spotting?

I am bleeding in between my period this month. In september i started 5 days early and then 2 weeks later I am spotting and have been for 6 days now. It slows up and then comes back. I havent had to wear anything heavier than a pantyliner. The bleeding started after sex. Then today i thought i was done and we had sex again and now im bleeding and i even passed a blood clot and having slight cramping. Also about 2 weeks ago i was told i wasnt pregnant. What could this be? we are trying to conceive and its hard when im bleeing all the time. I could use any advice!

cwestarmywife09

Asked by cwestarmywife09 at 3:42 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• You need to see a Dr, bleeding after sex can be from a host of things, all of which needs to be thoroughly checked out.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 3:54 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Thank you shanlaree. I have been debating it because I was just there 2 weeks ago with painful ovulation.
    cwestarmywife09

Comment by cwestarmywife09 (original poster) at 4:15 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• it could be a number of things.. if it's more brown like blood/spotting it could just be excess tissue that wasn't expelled during your period. This happens occasionally and is normal. If you were taking BC recently, it could be your body trying to re-regulate itself. It could be a slight tear from too much sex, etc. If you are concerned speak with your doctor, because while I listed some things that could be natural that caused this, there are still other factors that could have caused bleeding/spotting between periods that may not be so normal.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 4:58 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I would definately call your Dr. and req an appt, at the very least a call back. Better safe than sorry, that's why you pay him. Good luck.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 1:04 PM on Oct. 9, 2010