I've never felt this...help! 33 weeks

So today after stressing out my vision starts to get like that static t.v. screen thing, but not THAT bad. Then while I'm walking around in Target every once in a while I get this feeling "down there". I'm not sure if it was really cramping but maybe more like a random pinch. Does this sound familar? My mom says it might be my uterus dilating and getting ready for my baby, but I just want to check and make sure nothing's wrong.

ours

Asked by ours at 11:17 PM on Oct. 25, 2008 in Pregnancy

• that started for me around 33 weeks.... so i would think it's normal. :) now I'm having braxton hicks and those small pains back when I was 33 weeks seem so small. :) lol but I did the same thing and my doctor said it's normal
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 11:19 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• With your vision messing with you I would call the doctor. Stress causes your blood pressure to elevate and it getting high isn't good.When I was diagnosed with preeclempsia (high blood pressure) they always asked about my vision(if was getting fussy or blurry). Your cramping could be braxton hicks or a pinched nerve. I use to get a pain down there and when I told my doctor he said it was the baby on a nerve.
    Anonymous