What are you planning on getting your kids for Christmas?

karamille

Asked by karamille at 3:43 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Shopping

• Stuff they can't afford on their own... mine aren't kids anymore.

Answer by older at 3:44 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• dd is only one..so we plan on getting her a babrie corvette thats battery opp. and leap frog things to boost her learning...and lost of clothes...she enjoys ripping open the present lol
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 3:46 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• LOL! My mom was asking me what I wanted for Christmas last night. I told her I couldn't even think about what I wanted when I was still trying to figure out what to get my kids. My 4 yr old is easy. I know EXACTLY what his bigger items are going to be. A v-tech e-reader and the new take and play thomas set. My little one who will be a month shy of 2yrs old at christmas is soo much harder. I have NO IDEA what to get him.
    karamille

Comment by karamille (original poster) at 3:48 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• 4 yo~~books, bean bag chair, puzzle, legos, a clock for his bedroom and a board game
    Baby~~little stuff and things he'll use a little later on like soft blocks, pool seat and a crawl ball
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 3:49 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• well what does you 2 yr old like?

i also forgot to add we are getting her a ball pit. they were on clearance at target for $15..so i got a tinkerbell one...
    what do the like, like on tv?
    little kids like alot of lights and music and action. so maybe that gives you an idea,
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 3:55 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• See that's what makes it so hard. He just plays with whatever big brother is playing iwth. The only thing of his own that he loves is a kid sized broom and dust pan. :P The rest of his toys he's not interested in unless Max is playing with them.
    karamille

Comment by karamille (original poster) at 3:56 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• well why don't you get him something he can play with that his brother gets..
    like if you get his brother a thomas track...get him trains to go with it
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 4:05 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I don't know if we'll be able to swing it but I want to buy DD a doll house -- a toddler friendly one. and DS the Imingenex Castle
    mommareynolds09

Answer by mommareynolds09 at 11:31 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• So far I have
    my 10 DD a black and pink zebra printed bed set with and extra pair of black sheets, her stocking stuff ( a wallet, some perfum and lip gloss)
    My 7 DS--- A camo bed set with an extra set of black sheets,and I am going to get his some tractors, AND I got his stocking stuff.
    blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 4:13 PM on Oct. 12, 2010