Kate really??

Now ladies do we rrreeeaaalllyy believe that Kate, never had anything else done but tummy tuck? Whats going to happen when audience tires of her?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:46 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Entertainment

• I say who cares anyway???
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 3:49 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• i hate that bitch. i was team john all the way, lol.
    erinwhitt

Answer by erinwhitt at 3:50 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Its none of my buisness what she has had done. Its her life and her choice who I am I to judge. I think she will still be the type A strong woman she is even when the cameras are off.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 4:05 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I love kate and even if she did get more surgeries who cares? what mom do you know that wouldnt want their stretch marks and after baby body to go back to normal if they had the chance? team kate woo woo!
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 8:43 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• It is quite obvious she has had more work done, including her breasts, botox, lips & lipo and who knows what else but it is obvious because from viewing old pics and clips of the show she has dramatically changed. She claims time and time again that she hasn't but always hesitates when asked the question. Why lie, IMO? If you want to be perceived with respect and integrity then you should just be honest because honest people get more respect than if you just repeatedly lie or stretch the truth.
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 8:45 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I tired of her a long time ago.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:51 PM on Oct. 8, 2010