If you divorced because of an X Husband's infidelity...

...how long did it take you to meet someone? And how long did it take you to re-marry?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:58 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• I was traded in for a younger, sexier man. I have not been in too many relationships because I was afraid of exposing my children to new men. They were very young, I was dealing with the divorce, property settlements, dividing up a business. I have been on a few dates, but I would always meet them at the restaurants, etc. Some, that I trusted, I invited over to my home for dinner. I still have not remarried and my children are grown and on their own.

Anonymous

• My DH got divorced because of his ex-wife's infidelity. He met me 2 months after they split, not divorced. We got a marriage license 1 year, to the day of his divorce, completely unplanned! LOL Anyway, he was re-married 1 year and 1month after his divorce was finalized.
    JGRIMMER

Answer by JGRIMMER at 4:12 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• my ex and i also had other problems that led to our divorce but it took around 18 months to get the divorce and it was finalized may of 08 and i got remarried august of 09 the new man i married i've known for nearly 15 years now
    macks_mommy

Answer by macks_mommy at 4:14 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I had a new man 6 months before the divorce was even final...been with him ever since...he is younger and hot! :]
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 6:56 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Try online dating like eharmony or yahoo personals. Test out the waters. Confidence, happiness and personality are key. Good luck and have fun!
    istealcookies

Answer by istealcookies at 8:34 PM on Oct. 8, 2010