what does Obama plan to do about abortion?

When he becomes president what does he plan to do about all the laws about abortion?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:33 PM on Oct. 25, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• NOTHING.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 11:35 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• He can't really do anything even if he says he can.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:39 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• hes not going to do shit! he makes me sick! he doesnt care about these babies!
    4lyfe56

Answer by 4lyfe56 at 11:41 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• 4lyfe56 .. oh please what exactly you think the republicans will do about abortion? NOTHING.. they have being in office for 8 years and NOTHING has change. abortion is what republicans hold over pro-lifers head every election to guarantee their vote.
    Anonymous

• Seriously????
    Anonymous

• neither candidate is going to do anything about abortion.
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 11:53 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• I think this issue has to go through congress. I am not sure, but I am trying to find a link that shows what choices the President can make and what choices congress can make.
    I believe he is for abortion and if that is your question. Abortion is already legal so I'm not sure he would fight for it to be illegal when he is in office.
    mrstremblay

Answer by mrstremblay at 11:58 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• anonymous if mccain is in office he will have more restrictions on abortions like outlawing the partcial abortions in which i think is wrong!! its mean to leave a live baby in a room to die without medical help!! prochioce people are nuts and only care about themselves!! get your facts straight!! something will be done by mccain! obama sucks and we will be screwed if hes in office!!
    4lyfe56

Answer by 4lyfe56 at 12:01 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• something will be done by mccain.

you keep thinking that. republicans use abortion as bait. pro-lifers fall for it every election and they never do anything about it. cause if they do they lose the bait. why you think nothing has being done since roe v. wade? because the republicans don't want to loose that hold.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• 4lyfe56...
    partial birth abortion is already illegal.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partial-Birth_Abortion_Ban_Act
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 12:35 AM on Oct. 26, 2008