Democrats planted Tea Party candidate in N.J.

Geoff Mackler dispatched from the Democratic Congressional Campaign Commitee to lead freshman Rep John Adliens re-election campaign. To give Adlier an edge, they recruited a then unidentified man to run as a third-party canditate. That candidate would act as a conservative spoiler to confuse voters and pull votes from Adliers eventual republican challenger. That candidete was Peter Destetano, on Nov 2 he will appear on the N.J. tea party line on the balloit.

http://www.courierpostonline.com/article/20101008/newso1/1008033/Dems-picked-spoiler-candidate
Is this dirty or what?

Natesmom507

Asked by Natesmom507 at 4:07 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• And libs think REPUBLICANS are underhanded and sneaky??!?!! LOL FAIL!! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 4:17 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Just goes to show what FEAR and desperation does to some people....
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 6:59 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Ohhhh my.. It gets even better... Adler denied the allegation just a few weeks ago. So, he is on the 'hook' for lying about it personally. Or is he going to blame his campaign operatives ... Cry the "they were plotting behind my back" boo hoo....

PLUS with CCDC involvement, the state Democratic Party has some honesty and ethics questions to answer, too.... Priceless...
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:04 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• LoriKeet I was thinking the same exact thing!
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 4:22 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Thye must have read about Nixon and his CREEP...committee to re-elect the President. They were really good at planting people too. This is politics,as usual. Not surprised.

I'm confused, delilah. You do realize you just talked smack about the dems - right? The dems did this in NJ and not the repubs.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 5:02 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Oh, sorry about that. My contacts are giving me a fit today. Gertie, you do know you just talked smack about the dems, right? Sorry, delilah. Yeah, gertie, I saw you already responded.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 5:22 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Sweet in the link you provided~ the people street people were said to have felt BETTER for running and getting involved in politics... They weren't Republicans pretending to be from another party.... Another apples and oranges comparison, imo... I have Democrat friends who I tell to run for office all the time. In fact I have helped one research how to run for school board... And then I voted against her. Not because I am out to get her.. Rather she was so wanting to get involved, I helped her, but I did NOT agree with her... So, it made her quality of life better to get involved. She even felt embolden. The same couls be said for the "street people" in the link you provided. But again, your blinders allow for apples and oranges comparisons, don't they?

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:19 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Sweet, this is a paid political consultant for the Democratic Committee doing this..  NOT one politician acting alone...." Steve Ayscue -- a paid CCDC consultant -- took the floor with a bearded, flame-haired man few had seen before. The latter was Geoff Mackler, dispatched from the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee to lead freshman Rep. John Adler's re-election campaign.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:25 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Requests to speak with Mackler, Ayscue, and CCDC co-chairs James Beach and Donald Norcross were denied or not returned

And the Republican who was encouraging street people admitted that if they felt embolden by getting invovled, he would ecourage them.... These guys are "refusing to comment"  Apple vs. Oranges=Sweet A kins world...  I think I know what the "A" stands for... ;o)

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:29 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Yeah, that's pretty cheesy.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 5:38 PM on Oct. 8, 2010