what do

real contractions feel like?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 PM on Oct. 25, 2008 in Pregnancy

• They feel a lot like the false ones. You're stomach gets real tight and you hurt but the pressure and pain will probably be stronger with real contractions.
    katyameliasmom

Answer by katyameliasmom at 11:39 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• like my belly just gets a little tight and i get this pressure down by my bladder..
    Anonymous

• Ok, how far along are you? Watch to see if you lose your mucus plug and go in if they start to get like 15 minutes apart.
    katyameliasmom

Answer by katyameliasmom at 11:43 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• i am 39 weeks and 5 days today my due date is monday....i lost some of my mucus plug like 2 weeks ago and lost the rest lastnight
    Anonymous

• how far along are you? if they come every say 15 minutes then its probably real labor so go to the hospital they will evaluate you check if your dilating ect.. if your not they'll tell you to go home.
    Anonymous

• ok if you lost the rest last night then your most likely in labor! good luck!!!
    Anonymous

• I see. Is this your first? Are you getting the tight feeling and pressure often? 6 an hour?
    katyameliasmom

Answer by katyameliasmom at 11:47 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• yes this is my first...just started not to long ago but has happened a few times..but not alot..
    Anonymous

• You're far enough along that this could be labor. It wouldn't hurt to go in and get checked. All they'll do is keep you or send you home. Go prepared just in case. Good luck, you'll be fine.
    katyameliasmom

Answer by katyameliasmom at 11:55 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• i just went in thursday and got checked but i was still 2cm...

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Oct. 26, 2008