Is your house haunted?

I'm pretty sure mine is. I think I've posted about it before. The most recent thing that happened last night was the quick footsteps coming toward my room. I thought it was d so I walked into the little foyer that separates our rooms..but he wasn't there...he was still in his bed, asleep. There was no way he could have run to my room and then back-I would have heard the footsteps.

Plus, the cabinets keep banging at night, but that could be the cat because she opens them. She's annoying :p

erinwhitt

Asked by erinwhitt at 4:13 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Home & Garden

• No.

I don't believe in ghosts.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 4:14 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• You sure the hubby or someone isnt up for that late night snacking?
    Vmahoney

Answer by Vmahoney at 4:15 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Mine isn't, but my DH would love it if it was, LOL. He's into that whole ghost hunting thing.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 4:16 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Definitely sounds like you have a spirit there. I have one who comes and goes. I'm told by a good psychic that it's a teen Indian girl. She messes with the electricity a lot (and we've called the electrician about it) and she moves figurines around, etc. Fun stuff!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 4:19 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Oh, no my husband works nights. And the dog has nails, so it would be a different sound.
    erinwhitt

Comment by erinwhitt (original poster) at 4:20 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• We think right outside our door is haunted by the cat that used to come around but got hit by a car. We still see him walk by the door and my 2yo dd will tell me stories the following morning about how 'kona kitty' was in the house. (this cat's been gone since April.)
    Cenchan

Answer by Cenchan at 4:29 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I'm sarting to think my place is.... every night my book I bought on the table is always on the floor the very next day. My son cant get out of his crib and my daughter sleeps in my bed with me so i would know and wake up if she gets out of bed like I do every time. It's starting to creep me out.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:29 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• could have been the cat??? I dont think my house is haunted but i'm afraid of the dark so anywhere i go I have that feeling LOL. I did see my grandfather as a ghost, full body apparition, when I was 13 in my childhood home but I dont believe he "haunted' the place, he just came to visit me.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 4:29 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I often hear tiny little footsteps barreling down the hallway towards my bedroom when I'm in there at night....and I know it's no one. I've posted pictures on cafemom for psychics to read, but a lot of people say they aren't real psychics....but they said that there is a little boy here from recently and others have said there's a little girl from the 1800's
    Jennifer63080

Answer by Jennifer63080 at 4:31 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Yes, one night I was sitting in my living room at like 2 in the morning nursing my son back to sleep when the window opened up on its own. I mean it opened like almost all the way. Scared the poop out of me. My husband is convinced it was the wind (or at least he tried to convince me of that) it was really windy, the window opens upwards though on springs, so I like to try to believe that he is right, but it spooked me enough that I wont sit in the living room without the lights on.
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 4:33 PM on Oct. 8, 2010