Do you go all out to decorate for the holidays?

My neighbors get a little crazy with their decorations! I think its cool to see what some people come up with for decorations.How do you decorate just little stuff or do you go all out?

sam_ann

Asked by sam_ann at 4:16 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Holidays

• I do a big tree and lights outside, I love it!

Answer by older at 4:17 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I only do a little bit of decorating for holidays. I don't want to have to store too much stuff.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 4:18 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• As much as I like it when people do decorate, no, I do not decorate because I cannot qualify spending the money to buy decorations.
    Cenchan

Answer by Cenchan at 4:25 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Do we ever!!! It's my DH's tradition to decorate his father's at Halloween... fog machines, strobe lights, motion-activated monsters, creepy lights and decorations-- you name it, we got it! For Christmas, it'll only be our second one in our house, but I've recently heard my DH musing about putting an angel on the roof...
    BeckyJo1971

Answer by BeckyJo1971 at 4:38 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I do just enough...not too much..and not to little
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 7:09 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• NOT MUCH THIS YEAR
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 8:14 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I like for decorations to be simple and elegant. We have 2 trees. One upstairs in the playroom is all homemade ornaments, colored lights, and where Santa comes. The one in the living room is more formal with white lights, red, gold, and green ornaments. We decorate the living room, kitchen, and just stuff all around. We put greenery on the outside window sills with large red bows and candles in the windows. We put a white spot light on the house. I love Christmas. I love all the baking, the shopping, the family time, the church services.....all of it. The most fun is when a person really loves what I have chosen for them. That is just the best.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:50 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• yup
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 10:47 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• yep, i have to put up some type of decorations for EVERY holiday, it's a must!
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 5:29 PM on Oct. 17, 2010