Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How can i protect my children?

Just asking 4 some advise I'm a single mother raising 2 handsome boys. My younger sons father has not been involved in his life out of the blue I get papers saying he want visitation he is behind in child support and has 8 other children that he doesn't support and goes 2 jail every year 4 6 months 4 non payment of child support I filed sole custody and can't sleep with worry he doesn't work and got visitation now I have to drive 30 mins. so he can spend time with him DO I HAVE A CHANCE???

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 11:43 PM on Oct. 25, 2008 in General Parenting

Answers (1)
  • So has he filed for visitation or has the judge already ordered it? Sorry, was trying to figure out what was going on. Your question, "Do I stand a chance?", are you refering to in court?

    Answer by Southerncharmes at 12:08 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.