My husband went out to a party tonight for the first time ever....

leaving me at home, alone with the baby asleep. I am THRILLED! I don't know what to do with myself. I can't decide if I should read a book, take a bath or just goof off! Is this normal for me to feel like this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:45 PM on Oct. 25, 2008 in Relationships

• I like to read a book while soaking in the tub and sipping a glass of wine. YES, it's normal. Enjoy it. You need quite time, he needs a break to socialize, everyone is happy.
    mandaday

Answer by mandaday at 11:47 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• OMG!! i totally wish my hubby would go out MORE!! but only when i have something to do, not just to stay home taking care of the kids...maybe dance?? lol
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 11:50 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• Why? Enjoy yourself girl!
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 11:51 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• enjoy it girl!!! its nice not having to tend to a hubby! go dance naked,take a bath and go to bed!!lol at least ive done that!!lol
    4lyfe56

Answer by 4lyfe56 at 11:53 PM on Oct. 25, 2008

• you're lucky everytime my husband wants to go out he wants me go too. (even if its to the store) IT DRVES ME NUTS!
    burtney0921

Answer by burtney0921 at 12:15 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• it is normal. have fun. take a nice long bubble bath and read the book in the tub. light some candles and relax.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 12:37 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Yes of course it is normal! You just relax, and do whatever tickles your fancy!
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 2:35 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I love nights when my dh goes out with friends & the kids are in bed. Time ALL to myself! Of course, I usually end up on CafeMom. lol
    megs1228

Answer by megs1228 at 8:27 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• That's great, thanks for the laugh!!! :) Hahahaha
    lillie023

Answer by lillie023 at 2:57 PM on Oct. 27, 2008