I think I have a stalker....

Everyone one of my answers has been voted down even if it's the same as everybody else but I'm the only one with a vote down. I know it doesn't effect me but somebody out there really wasting their time going through all the questions I asked just to vote me down? Seriously get a life! Like if I said I like the drink Coke and 15 others said the same thing I would have a vote down and everyone else has a thumbs up. Who know who you are so get a freaking life!
Anyone else every have to deal with a stalker here on cafemom?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:25 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I didn't have a stalker but I had some creepy pushy mom who got nasty with me in my messages so I just blocked her. Then she posted a comment on how mean I was because I blocked her when she was just trying to help. I didn't ask for her help and her advice was pushy and bitchy....I was very nice on letting her down but she got nasty with me so I gave up. I try to never be mean to Mom's on here so I was suprised with the rudeness.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 4:32 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• well who are you...lol
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 4:25 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• A while back I had one. She would go in to my journal entries like 400 times and then messed with my baby guessing game. It was really bad for a while. She quit or got banned or something cause I reported it..
    navyjen

Answer by navyjen at 4:26 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I've heard of it happening from time to time, but I haven't had it happen to me. If you can figure out who it is, you can try reporting them.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 4:27 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Ignore.....

Answer by older at 4:28 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I think it's odd. Try to ignore them as they have nothing better to do then follow what you say. Maybe they are jealous!!!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 4:29 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I've had someone do that to me. Such losers.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 4:30 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Have you seen my questions and answers? LOL I get followed like crazy and not only get voted down like you describe, but, read answers to my questions...they get pissed no matter what I ask.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 5:25 PM on Oct. 8, 2010