Just not interested like I used to be.... adult content

Should I feel guitly that I'm not interested in doing "certain things" with my hubby that I have done with others before him? I used to enjoy feeling...well, naughty when I was younger. I've never really felt this way with him and just don't have a need to feel that way anymore. He always hints at wanting these types of things too. I simply tell him I've never done them and am not interested. I don't know...I feel like I'm cheating him out of something.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:47 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• I think sometimes you need to compromise. It keeps everyone happy.
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 4:48 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Don't do anything your uncomfortable doing. He should respect you feelings as you should respect his if he didnt want to do something.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:49 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I agree with SabrinaBean...it's all about compromise.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 4:50 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Is there a reason you dont feel like doing them with him? Maybe you care what he thinks of you, and dont want him to think less of you! I wouldnt say your cheating him out of stuff... but I do think you need to talk to him about it and compromise on something.... He tells you what he wants and you tell him what he wants.... sex with someone you love is all about pleasing the other person and they will do the same in return.
    mrsmamaj

Answer by mrsmamaj at 4:53 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• My thoughts... If I were you..

1) Never do anything that you are not comfortable doing.
    2) It's very important that BOTH of us are happy, satisfied and fulfilled with your sex life. Which includes lots of open honest communication. Being open and honest with my husband as to why you do not want to do something is important. Being rejected because of something you want to do, but really not knowing why you are being rejected can lead some to develop some resentments and hurt feelings. Honesty is best, not only for my emotional well being, but my husband's as well.. This is the man I chose to marry, to spend my life with. Therefore this is the ONE person on this earth that I should be able to openly, honestly, and safely share anything with.
    3) I would wonder why I considered some sex acts to be "dirty" now. When I had no problem with doing them before. Of all people I can do anything with, it's my husband.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:56 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I promise to love and cherish............
    for better or for worse.............
    It's all about compromise think about how you would feel if you were him
    Inheritingkids

Answer by Inheritingkids at 5:03 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• i felt the same way when i was younger and liked to be naughty but as i've gotten older my interest has changed to i have grown up and don't like being naughty anymore, it must be hormonal changes with age don't feel bad you need to be yourself in bed or you'll eventually feel bad about yourself been there done that may i ask were you abused as a young girl or have you had a historectomy? I have both things in my life and that has effected my sex life
    beckybuck

Answer by beckybuck at 6:50 PM on Oct. 8, 2010