scariest movie youve seen?

san78

Asked by san78 at 4:48 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Entertainment

• Poltergeist gave me a complex about clowns. Halloween (the original) just plain creeped me out, and the Ring *shudder* my husband and I still have issues about televisions in the dark after watching that one years ago.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 5:50 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Hostel .... Omg I hated that movie! It was scarey because it seems like something that could really happen!!!!
    mrsmamaj

Answer by mrsmamaj at 4:49 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Not the scariest movie and I'm going old school, but it creeped me out so much!! Polergiest 2 with the creeppy old preacher guy!!!!
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 4:57 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• mmm I dont know if it was THE scariest, but its the one I think of most when I think scary movies.. The Ring! That movie scared the crap outta me!
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 4:49 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• For some reason Pet Cemetary used to freak me out every time.... The little kid slashing the old man's Achilles heel, and the way the old man said "The soil of a man's hard is stony...." Got me every time. For the pure gore factor, I have to admit I had a really hard time watching the remake of Texas Chainsaw Massacre. It was just gross.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 4:53 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Hostel for sure!!!
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 4:53 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• HOSTEL OMG!!! I had nightmares and I get scared about even sleeping in hotels now!! SAW (all of them) were creepy too, so ws ARACHNOPHOLIA ( I hate spiders because of that movie)

June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 5:01 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Sixth Sense STILL freaks me out. The Ring is right up there too.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 5:09 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Up until the last scene Paranormal Activity was scary. All these listed here aren't scary to me. I haven't seen too many to really scare me.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 5:19 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• the entity(true story) and the exrosist (omg) very scarey!!!!!
    anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 10:09 PM on Oct. 8, 2010