Is it time to change up my hairstyle?

I have long hair with long layers, I havent had highlights in three years. Short hair is not an option. But I was wondering if any of you had some good ideas. I have dark brown hair thats very thick.

browningmom

Asked by browningmom at 4:53 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• color is always something to do when you need a change
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 6:15 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• if i had thick hair i would do one of those short stacked styles, i love them, but i have thin hair so it would never work. why can't you have short hair/
    erinwhitt

Answer by erinwhitt at 4:58 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• My DH's family is of the belief that the woman's hair is her crowning glory. I personally dont care, but I really do like my long hair as long I get it thinned out ( what they dont know doesnt hurt them)
    browningmom

Comment by browningmom (original poster) at 5:04 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• instead of hair style why not hair color? that gives you a nice change =-D
    sodapple

Answer by sodapple at 10:50 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• buy different types of adornments for your hair like head bands, clipts, bumpits, learn to braid - a head band around your face is so cute, instead of changing the cut, wear changeable items in your hair instead.
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 9:00 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• What about bangs and some more layers to give it a new look? That is what I am thinking of doing.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 10:00 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• I too have long hair. I got all the dead ends cut off and added some swoop bangs. It was just enough to give me a pep in my step if you know what I mean. I get my hair cut once every 2-3 years.
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 10:02 AM on Oct. 11, 2010