What would you do?

Okay ladies, I was just at the grocery store with my 4 & 2 year old daughters, we ran into my neighbor who live 3 doors down from us. We were in the ice cream section when he came over to say hi.
He was talking about how he didn't know what to get for dinner tonight, and ask me to give him some suggestions, so I did thinking nothing of it. What I didnt know was I think I gave him a dinner ideals for him and his girlfriend, whom I saw him walk out the store with holding hands and get in the same car. Would you say something to the wife at home with the two kids? Or leave it alone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Oct. 26, 2008 in Relationships

• depends on how close i was to them. If i knew them pretty well and everything i would tell her. But i would say that i suspected it and I wasn't sure
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 12:07 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• depends on how close you are with the wife. if you guys are friends she deserves to know and hear it from you if you're just neighbors who just say hi..leave it alone. Some women end up hatting you for telling them..it's like what they don't know won't hurt them sort of thing. I had to tell one of my very close friends about her husband and ever since I friendship pretty much went down the drain.
    nora17

Answer by nora17 at 12:08 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I would not say a word.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• i would tell her! its not right and you would want to know if that happened to you and she has the right to know too
    4lyfe56

Answer by 4lyfe56 at 12:09 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• i would not say nothing, Its kinda hard to not say somthing, i made a big no no when i found out a friend was cheating on my friend and i told her and they got in this big fight over it and then he made he think that i was lieing. If you want send her a letter(sounds funny) but you will be on the safe side and them not knowing who sent it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I agree with the last anonymous answer. I wouldn't say anything, unless she and I were very close friends. I know it's hard, but if you feel that you just MUST be sure she knows, do it anonymously somehow. I can't believe the jerk had the audacity to ask you for dinner suggestions for his girl on the side! Geez...
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 12:17 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• if you and her are very close then tell her. if not then let her know anonymously. you would want to know if it was you. however some woemn don't react well and takes it out on the messenger so be careful.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 12:36 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I'd tell- wouldn't you want to know?
    environmentalpa

Answer by environmentalpa at 1:22 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• She already knows! Talk with her, I bet she would tell her...
    35yoamom

Answer by 35yoamom at 1:45 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I think that you should ask him that lady was. you can usually tell when someone is not telling the truth. maybe you can tell his wife that you ran into her husband at the store. you dont want to jump to things but at the same time if someone saw your husband..... wouldnt you want to know even if it was his sister he was with. Go with your gut its more then likly right!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:54 AM on Oct. 26, 2008