CONFIDENCE

why is it that so many women let men hurt there confidence level...?why is it that they pay so much mind into what a men says...? i understand that when the person your in love with try to break you its hard... but why is it that some women break...? i mean if there with you its due that you have something worth being with if they walk out on you then what why let there words rip you...a lot of mean tell women "NOBODY WILL WANT YOU WITH X AMOUNT OF KIDS" some even say "YOU LET YOURSELF GO WHO WOULD WANT THAT" its hard words but as women we are strong, we go threw labor...

iNk-FrEaK

Asked by iNk-FrEaK at 5:19 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Because some men have too large a need for "power"...they want to control a situation. Women may hear it enough they think it's true, or, they may feel they're unattractive after so many children and the havoc it wreaks on their bodies...they may think they really have no choice. A strong woman, however, knows that there is someone for everyone out there....no matter the number of kids you have or how saggy your tummy is after having them. Self-Esteem can be built and destroyed...Been through that....but I know I don't NEED a man in my life to make ME happy, my kids do that for me. If someone comes along, great, but if not, I'm good. REAL good :)
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 8:02 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I'd say they start with low confidence or self-esteem...
    Idk, you hear it enough you begin to think it's true?
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 2:30 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I have to let him go now that I have goals I know what he says is not true.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:37 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• bump
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 9:06 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• bump.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 6:15 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• just because a women gets told something a lot does Not make it true thats what women need to understand...a strong women is a confident women and a confident women is a happy women and a happy women equals a happy home...men or no men...
    iNk-FrEaK

Comment by iNk-FrEaK (original poster) at 9:07 AM on Oct. 9, 2010