Reciepes with w.i.c products.

Any favorites?

mommyofAurora

Asked by mommyofAurora at 5:19 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in General Parenting

• I am looking for recipes with all te rice, canned beans, and peanut butter. lol I make lots of easy pb cookies, otherwise I am stock piling the stuff. And when did WIC get rid of Rice Krispies cereal?!?! I was going to get some for treats, before I realized it is not included anymore... :-(
    luv.my.kids.365

Answer by luv.my.kids.365 at 1:14 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Thats interesting i just got some last week, but the told me it changed this month. So maybe they just took it out. Peanut butter cookies is a good idea, because we have so much. I got celery sticks to make snacks for the kids but it didnt last long before they didnt want it anymore LOL.
    mommyofAurora

Comment by mommyofAurora (original poster) at 1:39 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Did you put raisins on it too? My oldest loves that, it's called ants on a log. We also do pb and banana sandwiches because we can get fresh fruit with WIC.
    luv.my.kids.365

Answer by luv.my.kids.365 at 7:21 PM on Oct. 10, 2010