Kolcraft Contours Options 3 Wheeler

Do you have this stroller? would you reccomend it? i am looking for a stroller i can use with my carseat

Kainalu55

Asked by Kainalu55 at 5:24 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I have it and absolutely love it. I cant say enough good things about it. My chicco keyfit 30 came with a stroller and I sold it because this one rides sooooo much smoother for the baby. It pushes really nice. I love that I can face the seat towards me so I can see my baby. I love to take this to the mall because there is so much room under for bags. The canopy is very nice and comes down farther to block the sun than any other stroller I have seen. I like that is does recline slightly too. I get compliments all the time because it looks just like the Bugaboo stroller that costs over $500. If I could do it again I wouldnt have purchased the stroller that came with my carseat, I would have gotten only this. It fold up very small and fits in my trunk of my car!!
    wood1980

Answer by wood1980 at 10:47 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• sounds great! thanks...
    Kainalu55

Comment by Kainalu55 (original poster) at 11:10 PM on Oct. 8, 2010