What is your favorite Johnny Depp role?

Gotta give that man major kudos for surprising that British schoolgirl with a visit. :)

I would have to say Captain Jack Sparrow and I really enjoyed him as the Mad Hatter and Willy Wonka as well (ok, I guess I like his quirky roles a lot, LOL).

thatgirl70

Asked by thatgirl70 at 5:31 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Entertainment

• There are too many to choose!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM!!!! I guess my FAVORITE would be Capt. Jack Sparrow, but he's amazing in any role he plays, he's so versatile. I thought he was HOT is Pirates, Chocolat, and Secret Window!

He's my one that if I ever had a chance, my hubby's gonna have to turn a blind eye 'cause I'm damn sure taking it!
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 7:02 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I can't say I disliked him in ANY role, but I'll always be fond of him in Cry Baby... LOVED that movie! Of course, he's great as Capt. Jack Sparrow, too. My least favorite was probably Willy Wonka, but part of that was because I really didn't care for that version compared to the original movie. ESPECIALLY not the Oompa Loompas.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 5:35 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• oh my god everything...but i really loved him as the psycho writer in secret window
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 5:35 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I have a list:
    Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
    Mad Hatter
    Public Enemies
    Sweeny Todd
    Willy Wonka
    Blow
    Benny and Joon

Actually, I think I have ALL his movies. hahaha
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 5:36 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I liked those and him in Chocolat.
    Tab2

Answer by Tab2 at 5:32 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• i love him in Pirates of the Caribbean!! hes hot in those movies! i dont know why lol
    sam_ann

Answer by sam_ann at 5:35 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Ohhhh, but in Chocolat I got to hear him call out my name, that was pretty cool :)
    Anouck

• it's well worth it...it's a crazy/fantastic movie
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 5:44 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• The Libertine
    Fear & Loathing
    Sweeny Todd
    Chocolat
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:44 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• If you have not seen Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, DO IT!

It's really drugged up movie-trust me. It's fricking hilarious. (Hunter S. Thompson) You would never know it's Johnny Depp. In Fact, I'm gonna watch it tonight I think.
    If you don't like drug movies, it's okay...just watch it. Not w/kids around though....haha

Besides the fact that he's a extremely sexy sexy man, he can act in any role you put him in.
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 5:46 PM on Oct. 8, 2010