i dont know what to do anymore!

My DH plays with his self to much! when i am sleep he does it,i am gone out he does it(i know i check the computer) when he is going to take a dump he takes his labtop and does it. when will this come to a stop!? today my mom took my son with her so i can have time 2 myself and i was trying to get "some" and he said he wanted to go to sleep. Maybe cuz he got NO MORE NUT LEFT!! i am crying about it cuz i dont know what to do anymore. what would you guys do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Oct. 26, 2008 in Relationships

• Been there, done that. Eventually he stopped doing that so much. I just griped about it & let him know that it made me feel like he would rather masturbate than have sex with me, and that I better NEVER have to go without sex because he had jerked off too many times that day already. lol Good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Do you mean he is addicted to internet porn? This is becoming a real big problem for a lot of women.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• This is exactly what made my parents divorce. I dont know what to say. counseling, maybe?
    Anonymous

• he might be! cuz he looks at alot of naked ppl on the internet and i hate it cause he acts like he cant to nuffin eles but that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• if it is affecting your sex life, there is a huge problem and he most likely has an addiction if he's doing it ALL the time and refusing you, first you need to asses this, talk to him and set boundaries and look into marital counseling.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 12:28 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Damn that kind of thing can be hard (no pun intended) I think he does have a problem with porn.I would tell him that you think its a bit too much, and that maybe to you (it sure would be to me) a form of cheating!
    flowerchid72

Answer by flowerchid72 at 12:28 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• talk to him and tell him you have needs just like he does. tell him he needs to satisfied your needs because he is your husband and if he doesn't do it then who will? say it innocently. tell him you don't have a problem with him masturbating once in a while but that he needs to take care of you as well.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 12:34 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• i've also heard it was a form of cheating. My hubby looks at porn on computer and it really gets tiring of wondering if he wants me to be like them other girls on the porn sites or if he just does it to get ready for the sex in bed or why??? maybe my hubby wants to cheat but doesnt want to risk it so the "other girl" is the girl on the porn sites...i really dont know why he does this and why yours does it too but man! sometimes you just want them to speak thier minds and just tell you what they want instead of getting it on the computer!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Dudes got a serious addiction. It is a real addiction.
    environmentalpa

Answer by environmentalpa at 1:23 AM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Of course he has a problem with porn if he takes the laptop to take a crap and jerks off! What kind of porn is it ? Are you sure he is not gay?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:20 AM on Oct. 26, 2008