Can you handle the truth?

Would you be able to listen to what your friends and family really think about you?

sam_ann

Asked by sam_ann at 5:36 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• None of my friends and relatives are the type to hold back to begin with, so whenever they have an issue with me, I hear about it right away anyway, heh.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 5:38 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• My friends and family think I am greedy selfish and spoiled so I hear it and let it go why break a sweat when I know thats only what they think
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:39 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• hell yeah i rather have the truth then live in a dream of lies and falseness...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 5:44 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• yes
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 5:45 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• i know what they think of me. the only negative person is my mother in law and her opinion can suck it =)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 5:55 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I might be hurt or angry at first, but I think I can handle it.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 6:03 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• some of them....
    kaitybuggsmomma

Answer by kaitybuggsmomma at 6:11 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I'm sure what I'd think my family would say is far worse than what they would with one exception - the in-laws. I'm sure they'd rip into me all sorts of sideways (and probably do behind my back) but I'd also know they're lying because the whole family is one big gossiping group of tall-tales. (that and I know they know next to nothing about me because I avoid them.)
    Cenchan

Answer by Cenchan at 6:11 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Hmmm... I'm not sure if I'd want to know :-(
    briannacline

Answer by briannacline at 6:14 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I hear it anyway, at least what my inlaws think, as it comes back to me through other members of the family I'm closest to. I really don't care, so I'm sure I could handle it. I am who I am, and I don't care what people think - it doesn't change anything. I'm not defined by anyone's perception, I am defined by my thoughts and actions. So it wouldn't bother me in the least, if I were to hear negative things about me, lol. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 6:50 PM on Oct. 8, 2010