What the heck!!!!!!

No period , sore/swollen breast............ and a NEG pregnancy test! What the heck is wrong with me?

Yes, I tested first morning pee this morning.... still neg.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:41 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• It could be a number of things.. from low HCG levels (which is why a blood test is needed NOT a urine test), to your body changing it's cycle, etc etc.

Wait a week, and test again with a urine test, or call your doctor to schedule a blood test.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 5:48 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• good question.. this happened to a friend of mine, she thought she was pregnant.. but turns out she was just late.. good luck though..
    Anonymous

• how far are you past your period? sometimes the line is so faint you dont see it untill u take a second look. i litterally took a preg test the day of my missed period this time around...cheap test...but there was a line...a very very very light pink like...take another look at that test...jic...but if nothings there wait a week try another...then id suggest a doc visit.
    kaitybuggsmomma

Answer by kaitybuggsmomma at 5:52 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Yeah, I'd wait another day or two and take it again. You could be getting a false negative. Might want to get a digital one too. I took 2 BC tests and both of them came out negative when I was pregnant. Only the digital one told me for sure.
    Cenchan

Answer by Cenchan at 6:03 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• just wait a couple more days and teat again using a digital test.
    Lindsey1118

Answer by Lindsey1118 at 11:35 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Same thing happened to me when I was pregnant with my 2nd baby. Went to bed on day 27 with extremely sore boobs. Woke up the next morning, and took a test and it was negative. I started spotting on day 29, which I never spot except for when I'm pregnant. Gave it another day and got a positive on day 30.
    Journey311

Answer by Journey311 at 11:35 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Sometimes we want things so badly that it can bring on symptoms, but take a test in a couple of days to be sure.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:27 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• maybe stress, c ur doc
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:22 AM on Oct. 11, 2010