anyone else having a rough year with household things breaking down?

I swear if one more thing breaks in the bathroom!!! I won't be responsible for taking a hammer to everything in there!!! My hot water tank crapped the bed! NOT happy. Especially since we have a BRAND NEW hot water tank that is only maybe a month old. (before this it was our septic tank, then our leach lines, then our toilet and tub being plugged from the problems before this, and oh the new/broken hot water tank).

xxhazeldovexx

Asked by xxhazeldovexx at 5:53 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Home & Garden

• that was us last year, it was the fridge, the oven, the blender, microwave, hot water heater and the blender.. seriously... I wanted to cry...
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:58 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• ...when's that baby due????

lol..sorry.

dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 5:56 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• here's a bump for ya.. :))
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 5:57 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• everything's breaking here....everything nice that is!
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 5:58 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• O I hear ya... Seems like it is issue after issue here also.
    jroseh68

Answer by jroseh68 at 6:00 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Yes inside and outside Congrats on the baby.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:02 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Sort of. Things are falling apart here and we rent the house. Our landlord has been slow to fix things and they are not of our doing. The oven ignitor went out and I had to replace it with my own money. He deducted it from the rent, but still. An outlet in the kitchen went out and he still has not fixed it. We have to snake the extension cord down to the basement stairs. The front doorknob won't open. The bedroom ceiling leaks because previous tenants installed a dish without approval and they kind of half assed fixed it. So, yes, things are breaking, but I am not doing anything with the structure or wiring. That's on him.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:10 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Oh we have had to replace some things like the patio door the dogs went through the screen, the back screen door needs to be replaced from the elements the weather took a beating on our garage door and it needs to replaced as well as the side garage door all stuff from the weather
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:36 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• That was last year for us.
    bubsiclesmom

Answer by bubsiclesmom at 12:20 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• 9 more weeks dull, lol. 9 more LONG weeks. And of course tonight has to be a night where the bed is the most uncomfortable thing in the world and all I want is a nice warm bath with a cup of hot cocoa to put me back to sleep:( But I'm not going to warm up pots of hot water on the stove just to take a freaking bath!
    xxhazeldovexx

Comment by xxhazeldovexx (original poster) at 5:33 AM on Oct. 9, 2010