ahh!!! what the heck!?!?!? please answer adult content

okay so i got my period on sunday and it ended completely yesterday. and about an hour ago i felt this goosh feeling if this makes sense and it was alot of blood well more then what im used to ever seeing. it didnt feel like my period, it was very strange has this ever happened to anyone??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:14 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I had no period in between my kids because I was breastfeeding my oldest. When I was six weeks pregnant with my second baby I got this gush of blood, and that was it. No pain no more blood. So it freaked me out. But long story short.. Hes was born eight months later perfect as sunshine. =) GL.
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 6:31 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• It could be a miscarriage, or it could just be your body flushing out old tissue lining (happens once in a while). If you are concerned about the amount of blood loss consult your doctor.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 5:50 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• didnt u ask this already?
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:22 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• It could be all kinds of things thats something to go to a doctor about
    cjsmommy2009

Answer by cjsmommy2009 at 12:42 AM on Oct. 13, 2010