My x husband has done me really really wrong in our divorce and with custody of our child. One thing he always lorded over me was his new wife. This has gone on for the past 8 yrs. Now, he and his wife have had many problems. She is now a ward of the state and she wants a divorce. He's pissed at her and I can't help but feel like Karma has hit him...am I bad to feel this way?? adult content

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:15 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• ALICIA KEYS HIM MAMA....Cause what goes around, comes around.
    What goes up, must come down.
    Now who's cryin...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 6:19 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• IDK but I would be dancing around yelling nanana boo boo. but thats just me.
    redhead-bedhead

Answer by redhead-bedhead at 6:30 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• You can feel whatever you want. Saying things in front of your kid about it would be wrong, telling him would be kinda wrong (no need to rub his nose in it IMO) or telling (bragging, more like it) others who know the situation would be wrong. I kinda see where you're coming from though.
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 6:21 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUMC_raxpSc
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 6:21 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• no what goes around comes around so that is why i always try to treat others the way i want to be treated
    beckybuck

Answer by beckybuck at 6:43 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Is it bad to feel that Karma has hit him? LOL, no, because it probably has! Is it bad to be happy about it? That's debatable. Would you be justified in being happy about him being miserable? I'm sure you would be. Just be happy about it without your kids knowing. They need to know as little as possible about the troubles as possible.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 10:53 PM on Oct. 8, 2010