husband an i are worried that its a miscarriage.. please answer adult content

okay so i got my period on sunday and it ended completely yesterday. and about an hour ago i felt this goosh feeling if this makes sense and it was alot of blood well more then what im used to ever seeing. it didnt feel like my period, it was very strange has this ever happened to anyone??

Italiana88

Asked by Italiana88 at 6:26 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Did you know for sure you were pregnant? I think that's the only way you'd know for sure if it was a miscarriage. (I could be wrong, so don't quote me)
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 6:30 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I've had strange things like that happen. If you just ended a normal period, it's possible you could have been pregnant (had you received a positive test?), but more likely you weren't. If you are experiencing weird symptoms call your gyno.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 6:42 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• It could have been - I'm guessing you didn't take a test to see if you were pregnant which would be the only way to know for sure. Many many women have very early miscarriages and never know it - the egg is fertilised but doesn't implant or there is some other problem and they just have a slightly late or heavier than normal period. If it was a miscarriage rather than an irregular period, it doesn't mean that there will be any higher risk of miscarriage in future pregnancies. I will also add that I have weird periods. I'll have bleeding during the day and then nothing overnight, or bleed at night and nothing (and I mean nothing) all day, all over the course of 5 days.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 7:07 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I had that happen to me, and when the bleeding got out of control I went to the urgent care, and they sent me to the er becuase I got a positive urine test. I was pregnant but it was terminating. Good luck. I hope that you feel better soon.
    Lindsey1118

Answer by Lindsey1118 at 11:34 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• It could be, there is not anything you can do though.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:25 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• It could be, or could just be your body expelling old tissue lining, again, if you feel you are bleeding too much consult your doctor.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 5:52 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• were you preg for sure?
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:21 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• ok yes my periods do this but if its not normal for you it might have been a miscarriage but do you know for sure tht you were pregnant?
    superrockinmom

Answer by superrockinmom at 5:53 PM on Oct. 13, 2010