Does anyone else have trouble bra shopping?

I found some really cute Joe Boxer bras on sale for 9.99. And was so excited cuz they were cute...and of course not my size. tried to squeeze these mumbo jumbos in a C. Yea right didnt quite work out. Does anyone else have the same problem? I would like to buy cute bras too...not the granny looking ones but its so hard to find D's anywhere!!!!

jbond83

Asked by jbond83 at 6:34 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Shopping

• Yeah, I'm a DD, and I feel like I'm doomed to wear those big ole granny looking bras.... Sucks.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:39 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I wear a 38F cup....almost impossible to find, I finally found one at Cacique that fits me, and I love it....still can't find all of the cute matching things though....although they have a nice selection, this is the only style that fits me!!!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 6:37 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• sometimes its worth paying the extra bucks for a nicer bra from victoria's seacret. there are also tons of places to find them online. just takes the time to look for it, good luck
    Phippsandrea

Answer by Phippsandrea at 6:40 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Victoria's Secret is the best place for bras. Yes, they are a little more expensive, but if you care for them they last forever. You can also get them for $10 during their semi-annual clearance sale.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 6:40 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Sort of similar, except I'm tall and have a large rib-cage (smallest I've been is a 40) so finding anything in a 40/42 B is usually pretty hard because if you have a B cup it's like, you must be some tiny thing. Makes me sick sometimes. :(
    Cenchan

Answer by Cenchan at 6:41 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I am a 36DDD and I usually end up finding good ones at Macy's type stores. Victorias secret sucks for big breasted women. It also helps if I wash mine every time I use it. Otherwise it seems to stretch out and not work as well.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 6:57 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Victoria's Secret sucks if you're any bigger than a D or maybe a DD. Being a 40H, the only place I've found nice (as in pretty, sexy, not Granny boulder holders) is Lane Bryant - their Cacique bras are really nice and fit well. Actually I've also found nice, well fitting bras at specialty stores, but they are very pricy $100, $150 or more. Lane Bryant has them much cheaper than that. But they don't ship to Canada anymore which totally sucks.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 7:13 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• The ONLY bras they have at Victoria's Secret in a D are the huge, ugly looking ones. They don't go up any higher.

I had to giggle at "boulder holders", hadn't heard that in AGES!
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:44 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• yea thought "boulder holders" was pretty funny too...im a 42D so I guess Victoria Secret is out!!!
    jbond83

Comment by jbond83 (original poster) at 7:54 PM on Oct. 8, 2010