jr high

A girl at school is in the 7 th grade is spreading rumors that my daughter got suspended for different reason like demolishing offices,and getting in fights after school,and said that she gave a guy she likes a blowjob and that she is playing around in the boys bathroom.
My daughter got suspended for sassing the principle and she got her punishment it was for one day. My concern is what this girl is trying to do she was a friend to my daughter till she started getting the girls in trouble so now this girl is mad cause my daughter doesnt want to be her friend. I already spoke to the vice principal about this,and they called back and said they spoke to my daughters friend and they denied anything. The rumor was started by girls my daughter doesnt know and they told my daughter MY daughter is now the school hooker wtf should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:40 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in

• Oh my gosh!!! i have no advice for you at all!!! someting very similar went around in jr about me being a slut (FOR NO FREAKING REASON I DIDNT EVEN HAVE A BF IN JR HIGH!!) It was very hurtful, I dont think there is anything my mom or dad could have done to make the situation better. :((((( I feel very bad for your daughter, I hope things work out for you all.
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 6:53 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• If this girl was really your daughters friend, she wouldn't have started rumors. She is NOT and has not been your daughters friend. As to what to do, keep at the principal..what the "friend" is doing is bullying and it is not acceptable.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:18 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• personally- I think that not only you nd your husband needs to go talk to the principle but I would call in the other parents and I woul dtake this to schools administrator. Once a teacher has you marked as a bully-trouble-maker, or the class slut= get ready to have that label for the rest of your life- and as a parent- it's your responsibility to step up and defend your child. And if you don't - then what kind of message are you sending to your kid.
    Irontontiger

Answer by Irontontiger at 12:58 AM on Oct. 14, 2010