Okay.. Does anyone else stupid hand somehow always take you over that add at the bottom left?

Every time I'm on here reading questions and answers somehow my hand always leads my mouse to that add at the bottom and the stupid thing pops up. lol. It's scared me a few times! haha I'm all alone getting FAR to into what I'm reading and BAM this stupid thing jumps in my face. haha Anyone else?

Amelia512

Asked by Amelia512 at 6:48 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Lol, yes, I have done that a time or two.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 6:50 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• nope hasnt happened to me.
    Monica84

Answer by Monica84 at 6:52 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• all the time...and I must say clumpy is kind of mean...he just leaves his friend all smushed and goes about his business
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 7:14 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• yes, i did it earlier today and couldnt figure out where my screen went and why I had two giant blobs on my screen..lol
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 6:55 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• yes
    beckybuck

Answer by beckybuck at 7:04 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Hummmm, yesterday they were there interupting me. Today they're not? Its just like the puldown menus. Sometime the advertisment gets in the way and I can't read my activities... Whats up with that!
    Prayerpartner

Answer by Prayerpartner at 8:29 PM on Oct. 8, 2010