Do you like the name Karma for a girl?

Just wondering, not pregnant.

Asked by fairyinabubble at 6:49 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Baby Names

• No I dont...I think that would be a very terrible name for a kid, they would get teased, or the parents would judge you as a parent for that name. Just my opinion. I do not like it as a name.

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 6:50 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• personally

Answer by king0913 at 6:51 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I think it is a pretty name but I will caution you that the girl I knew in school named Karma go teased for it...'Karma will get you if you dont watch out' and other dumb stuff like that....but kids will be kids and everyone gets teased at some point in their life

Answer by pregoagain2010 at 6:51 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• NO! Karma is not usually associated as something good.

Answer by tgarnold at 6:54 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• No offense, lol, but I can just see some kids being mean saying "you know what they say, Karma's a b*tch"....

I do think its pretty, but I can just see the things people would say....

Answer by bandgeek521 at 7:16 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• No, it's definitely not my style. All names have things that people can say to make fun of, but Karma would take things to a whole new level and I wouldn't want to do that to my kid.

Answer by jacksmom3707 at 7:25 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• i like it....funny how some see it so negatively...the first thing that came to mind for me is when someone says, "I'll take that as good karma"

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 10:41 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Egh, not a fan of it. I can see how people can twist it into being a name she got picked on for.

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 6:02 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• remember that while some of those names are unique or "creative".. that kid has to live with it the rest of their life!

• No, they'll get made fun of.

Answer by SDMama77 at 12:08 PM on Oct. 9, 2010