Ready for cold weather.

I live in California..and its still in the 90's i am soo ready for it to be cold already! Do you enjoy colder weather or hotter weather?

sam_ann

Asked by sam_ann at 6:51 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yep, yep! i <3 the fall & winter! bring it on mother nature!
    king0913

Answer by king0913 at 6:52 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Not at ALL :(
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 6:53 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• i enjoy the early fall when it is around 70 - 74 degrees i live in GA AND IT HAS ALREADY BEEN DOWN TO 33
    beckybuck

Answer by beckybuck at 7:03 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• No, no, noooooooooo. Winter can hold off as long as it wants. I've heard we're supposed to have a colder than normal winter, which means -40's ish. Brrr. But we've been having a beautiful fall it was 26 C today - it's Thanksgiving weekend and supposed to be in the mid 20's. I'm loving this weather.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 7:16 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I'm ready for a good hard freeze to get rid of the dang bugs! We've been having 70s for highs for a while now, and today hit 90 - yuck. I'm not ready for feet of snow, as is usual for us, but I'm ready for cold.
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 8:01 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• i like the hotter weather
    crystaldinae

Answer by crystaldinae at 8:10 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• HELL YEAH LET IT COME AND COOL ME UP ALL OVER LOL
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 8:11 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Oh my. . .I live for the colder weather! I fell in love with the snow. So crisp in the morning that it leaves you breathless. To watch the snow falling & disappear on the tip of your tongue; to make snow angels & have snowball fights; these are the moments I live for. I love seeing the deer come down the mountain or bunny trails to be followed from foot prints left in the snow. I laugh as my Saint Bernard crashes in the snow banks & disappears, only to come up across the yard. There's snowmen to be made & icicles to cool your tea. There's hot coco with marshmallows. Chicken noodle soup too. Then the holiday lights and Christmas carols will do. Yes, Its snow that's the best for me.

Prayerpartner

Answer by Prayerpartner at 8:23 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• i love fall the weather is just right!
    bobo69

Answer by bobo69 at 8:48 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Wanna switch for a bit? I grew up in Southern California. I live in Massachusetts now. I miss the sun in the winter. I loathe cold weather with a passion, especially when it's snowy.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 8:59 PM on Oct. 8, 2010