How many kids are to many kids?

GarrettsWifey

Asked by GarrettsWifey at 6:59 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in General Parenting

• 2 plus
    king0913

Answer by king0913 at 7:02 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• well personally i think more than 4 kids is too many but my husband is 1 of 7 kids and if i did it their way i think its possible since they had a couple of the older ones then waited a bunch of years then started having the rest and i don't think they ever had all 7 kids living in the same house together
    macks_mommy

Answer by macks_mommy at 7:05 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• i think for me more than one, two tops. for other's it's way more or none at all
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 7:11 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• That totally depends on the family.  We have 5 kids and we're fine.  I got my tubes tied but I think my husband kind of regrets that now and would like to have 1 more.  Oh well.  5 is enough for me since I'm the one at home with them all day long.

justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 7:14 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Duggars...lol
    BeachMommy07

Answer by BeachMommy07 at 7:21 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• It is completely up to the individual. I personally would love to five 5 + kids but my husband is happy with 2.
    BabyBoyBlue

Answer by BabyBoyBlue at 7:29 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• when you can't afford to feed and cloth them you have too many.
    connorsmom1970

Answer by connorsmom1970 at 7:40 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• That's totally an individual thing. We thought two was enough, then we had our vasectomy baby and can't imagine that our family was complete without him. So now three is enough for us. For other families it's 2 or more, for some it's 6 or more, for some there is no "too many".
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 7:44 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I think any number of children you have while still living off your parents is too many. If you are out on your own paying your own bills (Even if you are on PA) I think any number of kids you have is your business. I know some agree that if you are on PA you shouldnt add to the welfare system but I think as long as you are working and not SOLELY relying on PA then have as many as you want.
    I currently have 2 with one on the way. I am a full time student who also works full time. I am pregnant with our third and I fully intend on having more. I want a big family and I dont care who disapproves.
    SaturnsMom

Answer by SaturnsMom at 8:27 PM on Oct. 8, 2010