What movie have you seen recently that you.....

wished you would have waited for it on Netflix, Blockbuster and saved some money cause it was not worth it?

LilyPondOasis

Asked by LilyPondOasis at 7:03 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Entertainment

• My DH insisted we go see Resident Evil when it came out, and I said no, we'll wait til it comes out and get it from Redbox, then he pitched an all out hissy fit saying "we never go out and do anything" (not true) and he's "sick of saving money" (funny he says that when HE'S the one constantly watching what we spend) but that's just him trying every tactic to get me to cave in. And I did, like always :| anyway, the movie was a flop and we were both pissed that we wasted nearly 20 bucks to watch it!
    Evansmommy91

Answer by Evansmommy91 at 10:43 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• the last disney (?) flick we took the ds to..it had something to do with a two wolf-packs...can't remember the title for the life of me!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:11 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• 'alpha and omega'...wasn't worth the money AT ALL!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:14 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Hell, the last time I actually went to a theater to watch a movie was when the last HP came out, and it was DEFINATELY worth it.
    Now a PPV I wasn't really impressed with was Killers, but I dont' really like Ashton Kutcher films.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 7:17 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• My DH, FiL, and I went and saw LEGEND OF THE GUARDIANS and paid extra to see it in IMAX. Turns out that the "IMAX" theater was more of an IMAX wanna-be. It was neat to see it in 3D, but not really necessary. Definitely NOT worth the extra $$!
    BeckyJo1971

Answer by BeckyJo1971 at 7:29 PM on Oct. 8, 2010