WiLL iT EVER BE THE SAME? adult content

BEFORE HAViNG MY SON- MY HUSBAND AND i HAD A GREAT SEX LiFE. iTS ONLY BEEN 4WEEKS SiNCE i GAVE BiRTH, BUT i WONT EVEN GET DRESSED WHiLE HE'S iN THE ROOM ANYMORE OR LET HiM SEE ME NAKED. i FEEL LiKE A TOTALLY DiFF. PERSON. WiLL WE EVER GET BACK TO WHERE WE USED TO BE?

king0913

Asked by king0913 at 7:10 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Relationships

• Oh yes, you will get over that. You will realize that maybe you arent the same but you husband loves you and you got the most amazing gift out of it. Sometimes it takes some woman awhile to get used to their new body or to get back to where they were. Youre only 4 weeks postpartum you cant even work out yet. Give it time. If you are at the 3 month point and still nothing then maybe worry. You should be fine and back to normal soon. Wish you the best of luck!
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 7:21 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Oh gosh lady, it is WAY too soon! Rethink this in about eight months. You'll totally get your body back but you do have to work at it. Don't even worry about it.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:28 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Man... it took me almost 2 YEARS to get back to where we were before... Yes, it'll happen, it just takes some time. You're dealing with sleep deprivation, a body that's different than before, a new child to take care of. It's PERFECTLY normal, believe me.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:33 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• it's normal to feel this way. It will get better with him complementing you. GO for short walks for now and then more when you get the ok from the doc. You just had a baby! no one looks perfect afterwards!!
    lovmyhubby

Answer by lovmyhubby at 7:40 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• It will get better. Give yourself some time.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 7:41 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Absolutely! And remember each stage of your body is beautiful. Look at what an amazing thing your body just made! Have respect for yourself and your body for what it's accomplished, and you will be even more beautiful than before. Your body gave life! That's amazing;)
    thelowlander

Answer by thelowlander at 7:46 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Yes

Answer by admckenzie at 8:03 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Yep! For me, it got better every month, but I felt really good about a year after my son was born. Your hubby loves you be patient and you will feel sexy again. BTW if you are breastfeeding I found that I didnt feel sexy until I stopped,,,about 11 months, You are a beautiful person!
    crazy4u49033

Answer by crazy4u49033 at 8:45 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Your body might not be exactly like it was before, but you will still be able to be sexy again and turn him on!!! It's way too soon, you're body is still healing and it takes a while to fully bounce back. Just remember, practice those kegels!!! lol And feel beautiful, remind yourself that you brought a life into the world, and that is an amazingly powerful gift of womanhood.
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 11:11 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Breastfeeding causes issues with our sex-life, too. It will get better. You'll probably never get quite the body back that you once had, but you'll start to get used to it and it will IMPROVE. Also, you are probably still pretty hormonal. Give yourself a break.
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 9:37 AM on Oct. 9, 2010