How do I start my own group???

I'm trying to either find a local small breed dog play date group or start one. I need to start a group for locals to join that would be interested in bringing their small breed dogs to a play group. I can't seem to find how to start a group anywhere. Any and all help would be great and THANK YOU.

Friendsaug2007

Asked by Friendsaug2007 at 7:14 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Pets

• First click the "Groups" tab, scroll down on that page, near the bottom there is a button that says "Create a Group". Good Luck =)
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 7:30 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• bump
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 3:48 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• bump
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 3:09 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Try Craig's List or the newspaper in your local area. You might also contact any dog clubs in your area to see if their members might be interested in something like that (a lot of show breeders look for places to socialize puppies and new show dogs). Or see if the pet stores might be interested in starting something (they are always interested in getting customers into the store, maybe they would allow you to have a group play date/meeting in the store once a month or even more).

JustMyOpinion22

Answer by JustMyOpinion22 at 5:58 AM on Oct. 13, 2010