Need some cooking ideas?

I am SO tired of cooking the samething each week over and over. What is some of the things yall like to cook. Might inspire me a bit!!! Easy to cook meals lol...i dont have time to sit and cook for 3 hours each night...thanks ladies!!!

jbond83

Asked by jbond83 at 7:58 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Food & Drink

• As silly as this may sound, have you ever looked at the recipes on a can or a box of food that you get? The newspaper also has some, at least I know that where I live. Come up with some of your own creations, I have done some of these myself.

One of my family's favorites is My Hamburger Salsa.

All you need is hamburger (or you can use ground turkey), Shredded cheddar cheese, a jar of salsa, and onion and tortilla chips.

Cook Hamburger and let the grease drain through some paper towels. Then cook the onion just to where it turns tender and then add the hamburger back to it. Heat salsa in a pot. On plates place some tortillas, hamburger mix, cheese and salsa and serve. I don't use taco mix, but you can if you want to. It's quick and easy.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:51 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I have a recipe site you might like

Daniellecooks.wordpress.com
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 10:05 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Make breakfast for dinner. Or lunch for dinner.

Answer by louise2 at 8:01 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Try http://tablespoon.com/ You can enter in ingredients you have on hand and it will show different recipes you can make with them.

FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 11:47 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Here are some things I cook for dinner. I'd be happy to give you any recipes that sound interesting.

chili pie
    breakfast casserole
    cabbage beef soup
    broccoli chowder
    chicken pot pie
    cabbage rolls
    stuffed peppers

I mix Italian seasoned bread crumbs with parmesan cheese and put that on salmon to bake.
    I finely crush croutons in a food processor and put that on baked pork chops--you wouldn't belive how good that is!
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 6:42 PM on Oct. 9, 2010