What are you watching tonight?

I am about to close up the computer and watch Medium....what happened to Ghost Whisperer?

luvmy4kidsinAL

Asked by luvmy4kidsinAL at 8:02 PM on Oct. 8, 2010 in Entertainment

• i don't know other than the obvious that the show likely got cancelled but we'll probably watch some of the things that we've recorded this week and haven't watched yet
    macks_mommy

Answer by macks_mommy at 8:04 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• That's what I figured, weird though, they usually have a big ending to a show that has run as long as that one has. Oh well...it was starting to get a little carried away.
    luvmy4kidsinAL

Comment by luvmy4kidsinAL (original poster) at 8:59 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• I heard that Ghost Whisperer got cancelled - which is too bad as I did like that show. Tonight I plan to watch Ghost Adventures and then maybe a movie on dvd.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:47 PM on Oct. 8, 2010

• Dateline - boring TV night tonight.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 12:59 AM on Oct. 9, 2010

• We're Netflix people. Don't watch much regular television. We do watch Dexter (showtime) on Sunday night
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 6:13 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Im watching The Event, Law&Order LA, and Law&Order SVU
    guardmp_MOM

Answer by guardmp_MOM at 9:09 PM on Oct. 9, 2010